Sunday, November 20, 2005

more about the cat

The cat is working out nicely, and has been slowly getting used to us. Kanipa apa had another conversation with the neighbors and it sounds like they’re okay with him staying at our place. Apa has named him “Cheetah.” Today is the first day he’s taken flying leaps at anything, although he’s been more and more underfoot. The problem is that he is something besides me that Kanipa Apa talks to. “Eh, what are you looking at?” she shouted yesterday from the other room, and I told her I was planning lessons. But she was talking to the cat. I didn’t answer, however, when she said, “Are you hungry? Eat some mice.”

The cat, by the way, is a good mouser. However, he plays with the dead little body for an indecent amount of time afterward, and he likes to play with it in my room at 6am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home