Thursday, March 31, 2005

more cats/plants

The cat and its baby that live in the stairwell of my host sisters have a home. Someone cut a nice hole in a cat-sized box,set out a bowl for food, and now the cats live there.

The plants in my southeast-facing window absolutely thrive. My host mother has asked me several times to heal plants, which are sometimes severely overwatered. “What’s wrong?” she’s asked, while the plant floats around in the solution. “I think it needs some rest in my window,” I say. And, indeed, the plant gets better. Also, these days are very long – light at 7, not really dark until 8:30 or so. Makes me wonder just how far it’s gonna go. It’s nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger lidia said...

in summer it's light until like 11:30... really good for late walks

April 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home