Thursday, May 12, 2005

soon

This is a teaser message. I have been a prolific writer, but my computer freezes about every 10 minutes now, and I haven't been a persistent writer. So I have little chunks of blogs on my ailing little computer. Also, the school's computers give every disk a virus. I now have two disks which will be secret disks, and soon I will be posting again.

So, there's been a lot, a couple holidays, the anniversary of Victory Day, tickets home for the summer confirmed, five of us volunteers camping for a day, finding a poisonous snake, launching the poisonous snake into the field, finding it again, getting my first sunburn, the lavender that suddenly bloomed everywhere in my village overnight, the stove and table being moved to the summer kitchen, my groupies (9-year-old boys) following me around and saying WHATisyourname.

There is a week and a half of school left, then exams. The kids come to class from outside sweaty and unable to concentrate. Everyone is excited, we can't do any work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home