Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Contact info

Hi guys, this is Susan's sister Katherine hacking into her blog (Suz, hope you don't mind! Delete if you do!). I wanted to post her address in case you can send things to her. You need to send a package/letter with English address on the left and Cyrillic on the right. (I'd recommend just printing this out rather than trying to hand-write Cyrillic!)

Susan Wunderink
Peace Corps
P.O. Box 376
480001 Almaty
Kazakhstan

Susan Wunderink
Корпус Мира
а/л 376
480001 Алматы
Казахстан

Susan will be 24 on October 23! She likes moose and candy.

Now it's Susan, editing. Both the address I gave later and this one are correct. However, anything larger and less flat than a letter should be sent to my Uralsk address; otherwise the embassy will hold it until I come to Almaty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home